Saturday, August 2, 2008

Farewell


As our moving date approaches I realize just how much I am going to miss my dear friends who have been there along every step of the way with me in my first years through motherhood. I also realize my girls will no longer enjoy playdates with their children; I will not see those children grow up through the years before my eyes, and they will not grow up together as childhood friends. My friends, how I wish I could take you with me or be in two places at once. I will truly miss you. I hope you know how much of a difference you've made in my life as a mother. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I will miss you so much! I keep trying not to think about it, but I know the day is coming soon. Things won't be the same without you just a couple miles from my house. Who am I going to jog with when the weather cools down? :(