Thursday, April 22, 2010

A nice walk


Since I've been here I've been wondering where there's easy parking accessibility to the Town Lake walking trail. I found it today in an obvious spot and enjoyed a nice walk with Marisa while Elena was at school. It brought memories of two things, my walks with just Elena before Marisa and my frequent walks in Cambridge by the Charles. It's so nice to have a shaded, scenic walking trail to go to again. Oh the above picture was taken by a random mom who got out of her car just as she was leaving and wanted to take our picture because we matched. I didn't plan it that way but she said occasions like that for good pictures and with a baby are rare so I agreed.





3 comments:

Rachel said...

What great pictures! Is that a pink Phil & Teds or did you get a new stroller? :)

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josie said...

It's a pink Phil and Teds Rachel but I swapped it just before leaving C.S. so not so new anymore. I commented on it on the post below.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6079034244517204333&postID=6761554310353269424