Monday, August 23, 2010

Elena's 1st day of Pre-Kinder


Well this day came faster than we anticipated particularly because we didn't expect Elena to attend full day, everyday, public Pre-Kinder at 4 years old. It's a tuition based program offered at the district here, and we are thrilled about the opportunity, but still the house is quiet and I'm remembering the days of having just one child at home. I admit, I do miss having her around and listening to her play with her sister. I guess this is what parenting is all about--letting your child go.



3 comments:

Jackie said...

I can't beleive how old she is, she looks like such a little girl. Not a baby anymore!! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!

Hunter Clayburn said...

She is so adorable!! I love these pics!

Carmen Castro Martinez said...

Awwww....she's a BIG girl now!! Congratulations to her! I am sure she will do just fine. :)