Saturday, December 17, 2011

Marisa is 4


A little late on this post, but here it is. And I'll slowly be catching up with the rest.

Marisa had a little playdate party during the weekday. It was low stress for me and perfect for her since she doesn't like crowds and comotion. She loves unicorns so I made it a unicorn theme. If you've seen Despicable Me, she reminds me of the little girl who wants a unicorn. I love the ending with the story of "3 little girls" which naturally makes me think of my 3 little girls.

Marisa is the sweetest. She is so considerate always thinking of others much like her dad. The other day I dropped 100 straws on the floor. She came immediately and said, "it's okay mama, I'll help you pick them up." She loves to help around the house and always has a need to do something. She is also a a homebody and likes routine and clear expectations. This is good for me since I tend to be the opposite. She keeps me on task, reminds me of what is next, and reminds me that staying home is good sometimes too. I love that she asks that I go get Karina when Karina cries. I can't let her cry even for a moment. She's always watching out for her and Elena even though Elena is older. Just today while Elena was at school I bought Marisa an ice cream, immediately she asked if I could buy one for Elena too.

Recently Marisa has been saying, "I love you," and when I respond, "I love you too." she responds back, "I love you too."





No comments: