Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A busy May

May was fun-filled and busy with lots of end of the school year stuff. We attended Elena's Kindergarten graduation, a couple of flamenco recitals, a Girl Scout semester end celebration and a few other things in between. As I back track through pictures of all that we did I realize exactly why I fell behind in blogging. It was a busy month!! Oh yea don't let me forget there was a surgery for Marisa at the end of May too; how could I forget that? I'll try to make a mental note of how busy May is now so that next year I don't add anything extra to that month. Yeah right!

1 comment:

Carmen Castro Martinez said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!! She is beautiful! That's exactly how I feel running around with the kids. But I so enjoying it at the same time. <3 Miss you guys!