Wednesday, June 12, 2013

End of School, Start of summer

Since I haven't been able to catch up on my posts since December, I've decided to just keep blogging and get back to those other months slowly...The thought of filling in 5 months was getting intimidating so I just wouldn't blog but I LOVE reading all my past posts when the girls were babies, when we lived in various places and I know I'll regret not recording our lives so I'm going to continue even though there's still a gap to fill in at some point. So here's June so far: Summer has officially began! I'm so looking forward to spending these next few months with all my girls exploring the town! We have already been out and about and I'm realizing how it's getting easier to get out with them now that they are a little older and I'm falling more in love with this city too. Here's what we've been up to. Last day of school goodbyes. (The girls are moving to a closer school next school year so it was a bit emotional more so for me it seemed) So proud of Marisa! She received the "most thoughtful" award in her class! Marisa's grade level had a splash party at the splash pad after school.

No comments: