Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fetal movements


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
My absolute favorite thing about pregnancy is feeling my baby move inside me. I love how little limbs travel across my belly and often a little knee, elbow, or fist pokes out.I then push on it while the baby quickly changes position. This incredible feeling is what I'll miss the most about being pregnant. I learned from my first pregnancy that after delivery, the memory of this wonderful and miracleous feeling starts to fade, so I decided to record at least what baby movement looks like from the outside.

4 comments:

The Hills said...

awwwww.....what a wonderful idea!! I wish I had thought of that--you're right, the memory starts to fade after delivery :-(

Rachel said...

That is so cool, Josie! You really do miss those feelings and crazy movements across your belly once they are gone.

Julia said...

So amazing. I can't wait to feel those again! Meanwhile, your tummy made me hungry for kolaches!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Josie! I am going to use this idea when my belly is big enough!