Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ohhh....the wait...

So I prayed and prayed to God that I would make it full term this pregnancy and here I am at 39 weeks anxiously waiting each passing day to meet our little one. I feel incredibly well but these constant contractions daily have me wondering everyday if this is the day. I know I'm not even at my due week and really though, I am truly thankful that I've come so far and that this baby will be plump and healthy ready to live outside my womb. Meanwhile I'm trying to keep busy and not be so impatient. We put up the tree which Elena loved, and this year we (Omar) managed to get Christmas lights outside. Not much else is happening in our household and so we wait...

Oh, and if you haven't voted on your guess for the Baby's sex please do!! The poll is on the left of the screen. I'm curious to see everyone else's intuition.

Elena putting up Jake's ornament
Kisses with Daddy
Hugs with Mama
Lights on the porch

2 comments:

Jamison said...

Ohhhhhhh your lights are so pretty!! And so are those Christmas pics.
=)

Julia said...

How perfect that you are waiting in the Advent season for the birth of your baby!!! :)