Sunday, December 30, 2007

Womb simulation?


This is how and where Marisa spents most of her day. She's a pretty content baby and is easily consoled but her request is to be wrapped up and confined to my body like this. She'll sleep this way for hours and would even skip her meals if I let her. Thankfully, I've done this before and know it doesn't last forever, so I have a lot of patience for walking around like this as if I were still pregnant. Thank you for the wrap Rachel. We both love it!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad she likes it and is so content! I wish I'd had one the last time around since Josiah spent so much time sleeping on my chest and being held all the time. I can't wait to try the other half of the fabric in June!

Anonymous said...

This is the best picture that you have posted. It is really cute to see the bond between the both of you! We can't wait to go and visit you soon and meet Sweet Marisa. Happy New Year to you and your precious family.

Miriam, Alex, and Baby Alejandro

Blair said...

You look great, Josie! And Marisa looks very happy there :) Hope she and Steven Joseph can meet sometime in the next few months!