Monday, November 10, 2008

Around town


We've been enjoying warm temperatures for a couple of weeks now and by warm I mean the highs are in the 50's instead of the highs being in the 40's. We decided to take a walk around town so I bundled up with two layers under my jacket, gloves and a hat. When we were finished walking and got to the car I was glad that I never felt the slightest bit of cold even while out for 3 hours and concluded that I figured out how to stay warm. Sadly and much to my disappointment, I looked at the thermometer in my car and it was only 51! Should I be concerned? Well, the good thing is that while in Texas I may have looked silly in a hat, gloves and puffy jacket with temperatures such as these, it turned out I wasn't alone here and there were plenty of people with the same attire. I've learned that all the accessories, a hat, a scarf, and gloves can make all the difference in staying warm.


1 comment:

Jamison said...

Wow....you are living in a different WORLD!!! =)
Hey, did you see that we are moving to Austin??? I can't remember if we've talked since this development took place.