Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Birthday and Remembrance

This past weekend was the one year anniversary of Omar's father death so we headed to Brownsville to be with family and to attend a special mass given in his honor. It was also my birthday and I was pleasantly surprised with real birthday cake and candles. Thank you to Omar's family for making it a special day for me. Pictures of the weekend below.

With Elena and my nieces and nephew after watching Toy Story at the theatre

What a pretty cake!

Birthday kiss
Breakfast after mass








In memory of Clemente Gutierrez
October 11, 2008


Proud grandparents after Marisa's birth 12/2007

1 comment:

Carmen Castro Martinez said...

Oh, Josie. I thought about you and Omar's father on your birthday. I am glad you have a blessed birthday with them. I am sure he was looking down from above and was happy to see the family together and celebrating. Things were just as they should've been.