Friday, January 29, 2010

What a week!!

We closed on our house last week and quickly moved in over the weekend before Omar's week long trip to Atlanta. This week I unpacked as much as I could and by mid week both girls were sick with coughs and fevers. I don't know why but my girls like to get sick at night after regular clinic hours. Last night was one of those nights. Marisa had a fever of 103 and wouldn't stop whimpering. Luckily it was the fastest ER visit ever, about an hour and a half! She was diagnosed with croup and given a sterioid for swelling in her throat. Today I woke up with a fever too. Suddenly I felt like whimpering. We're all pretty sick still but thankfully my parents were here for the first part of the week and Omar came home today. Poor Omar always seems to come home needing to rescue us in some way. Hopefully we are better soon and I can continue unpacking.

No comments: