Friday, February 19, 2010

Austin Museum of Art

While I can't say it isn't hard while Omar is away for work, there are some perks when he's home and not traveling. Today, we had a slow morning and breakfast together at IHOP. Marisa was in desperate need of a morning nap so Omar offered to take her home and put her down for a nap after breakfast while Elena and I headed to the Museum of Art to meet up with some other Mom's from my Mom's club. Omar worked while Marisa slept and when I got back Marisa woke up. Then it was time for Elena's nap so I made plans to head to Wal-mart for some shopping with just one child...this day is getting better and better right? Well it didn't work out because Elena refused to nap but nonetheless these types of days happen often when he's here and I am so, so thankful for his help. Now for some pics of Elena and I at the museum. It was so nice spending individual time with her.

The Lab--this is the hands-on area of the art museum which makes it ideal for little ones.




We're on film!

No comments: