Friday, February 19, 2010

Little vacation

Last week I accompanied Omar on a business trip to San Antonio while the girls spent a couple of days with my parents. I picked up the girls later so they could enjoy a little of San Antonio with us too. The girls being seranaded with their favorite song, Guantanamera at one of my favorite restaurants in San Antonio, Mi Tierra I haven't seen a sign like this before building an arch all done

The grocery store was the best I've seen yet at a Children's Museum. Watching the girls go up and down the aisles really made it look like they were in a real grocery store. They loved it! That's a lot of lettuce!

Marisa cooking
Can you see the profile of my face and Omar's? In a bubble Two in a bubble

Valentine's day breakfast back in Austin Taken by Elena

No comments: