Saturday, March 6, 2010

UT


All right, all right so I admit that I, an Aggie, was at the UT campus. My best friend Ana, a Longhorn, was on a school field trip (she's a teacher) on the UT campus and we had lunch. And besides it's pretty impossible to avoid anything Longhorn when you live in Austin. Furthermore, for those of you who don't know this I attended UT for a year before transferring to A&M and roomed with Ana. So in my defense it was perfectly fine. Right? Right?

It was actually nice to reminisce about my time here with my good friend back in 1997. And for the record I am a true Aggie although I'm not sure the girls will be with all the longhorn influence here. Incase you didn't notice Elena is holding a UT ball!!! That was Ana's doing.

1 comment:

Carmen Castro Martinez said...

I believe you Josie!! I can attest to your proclamation!! About Elena...it's as if she knows it too!! (like she conspired with Ana!!) So good you guys got to see each other...she looks really good!!

1997- OMG brings back memories...