Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Karina's Baptism

Karina had a wonderful baptismal ceremony Sunday afternoon and a nice family gathering at home. Karina had a cold and slight fever during her baptism, but did really well. My brother and now Karina's Godfather asked if all babies were as calm as Karina and commented on how she didn't ever cry during his stay here. I was reminded of her easy going nature and wondered if parents really have control over this. I think she's made me realize that it's the luck of the draw. Either way I'm thankful it has been a smooth transition for us thus far.

Lots of pictures below of the beautiful day. We were lucky enough to have lots of pictures mostly taken by my cousin. I also couldn't get my viewfinder to work so we used my brother's camera.



















3 comments:

Hunter C said...

She's beautiful! We had hannah dedicated but no white pretty gown. Just a cute dress. Your gown is pretty, as is your little family. You guys are so cute!

Carmen Castro Martinez said...

Congratulations!

p.s. I see you got your music up!!! Hope the instructions helped! =)

Julia said...

Welcome to the faith, baby Karina! I wish so much we could have been there, we have been muddling through all the same - bronchiolitis, pink eye, fevers, colds....yuck! Praying it passes over your house soon. Hope to see our friends soon!