Thursday, August 2, 2007

Why girls are fun

Elena's hair is getting longer and longer. Each day I wonder when I will be able to pull her hair back in a ponytail mainly to keep it out of her face and avoid cutting it. Well, one morning I awoke thinking that she may just have enough hair for pig tails. Lo and behold she did!! Luckily, Elena has learned that part of being a girl is being patient while your hair is being done so she gave me no problems and sat very still as Mama created her first updo. I had to share this adorable picture in her first pig tails. Who doesn't love a girl in pig tails?

4 comments:

Julia said...

ADORABLE! I can't believe how different she looks! I like Jake in the background, too!

Megan said...

Man, is she ever adorable! I seriously can't get enough of girls in pigtails!

Tamara said...

She is adorable Josie! What a cutie with her big brown eyes!

Anonymous said...

Dalia said...
Tan chula!!! She takes after her tia (haha) She is so beautiful. Love you all and take care.

Dora said...
She is beautiful!! She takes after THIS tia (haha). Love you guys.