Saturday, October 4, 2008

Elena's artwork and more

One of the best things about Elena's age is her increasing ability to follow simple directions. This has led to many projects and a lot of saving of projects on my part. I was reminded of the numerous projects made by my former kindergartners which gave me visions of piles of piles of artwork being saved...Elena's only two! So, I decided to photograph these precious mementos and blog about them of course. Which also reminds me to ask, does anyone know how to save your blog?
Circles
Blue
Fall leaves
Hands
Pretend play is always fun too!
Okay so this is just a random photo of Elena attempting to bite into a waffle that I uhhh..burned. :) But it's a rarity to have her smile AND pose so I had to post it.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Look at her curly hair! I miss her sparkling eyes. And Marisa has more teeth it looks like? I love her precious wave! We just bought that World Map table mat yesterday too! We walked past "your" house today on our walk and you have NO idea how sad I felt to know you weren't there! When do you think I will finally accept the fact that you guys have moved?! Dominic keeps asking where Boston is - hahah. It makes me tear up everytime he tells me (out of the blue) "Mommy? Elena is my special friend." Okay, I've gone and written a novel again. I want more details about life in MA!!!!

Julia said...

Also, I'm dying to see what the house looks like with all your furniture in it!