Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Paper? or Plastic?



Okay, so I copied their corny slogan, but you get the point. I started using some cloth shopping bags that we made at a sewing party. I didn't have enough or the time to sew more so I was on the look out for inexpensive equivalents to complete my set and found these. They are wonderful and can't believe I didn't use them sooner. They have a square bottom so they keep everything upright. And, I don't know if it's the bag itself or what but the baggers bag your items in a much more organized manner than in plastic. When I unload, it's so much easier to find their handles in the trunk and it's 10 times easier carrying them in to your house. When I'm done unpacking, I just put them in the trunk of my car and they stay there until the next shopping trip. You need about 7 of them. These are from Super Wal-mart ($1) but I've seen them at Kroger and heard Walgreens sells them to. So, if you don't have some. Get some! They are great!! The only downside is that I don't have extra plastic bags to use for all those extra things we use them for.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Those bags look so roomy. I really think the baggers make an extra effort with the cloth bags--they organize the food so well in them and separate everything--I love it! Except this one particular bagger at HEB... he puts like two things in each bag and then runs out halfway...