Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buddies

Elena has been going through a phase of preferring certain stuffed animals who follow her everywhere she goes for two weeks straight. Every time I conclude that she has decided on one and I should find a backup one, she changes her mind. A few weeks ago Curious George was the favorite. Elena strategically placed him herself as you see him in the photos below. This week the favorite is Dominic's "Teddy" or Pooh whom she has affectionately named "Noki."

Where is Curious George?

1 comment:

Julia said...

I bought Milo some back ups the other day for his little plush blue bear - haha! I love how Elena is adopting a new buddy each week! Sweet sweet pictures. The curious george one is hysterical! Dominic has a weird thing about stuffing his animals in pillows and boxes lately and he rarely sleeps with teddy these days :( Ever since paci flew away, I think he thinks teddy must be for babies too. It warms my heart when he sits with teddy to work on play doh or watch a t.v. show though :)