Tuesday, September 4, 2012

June

I've fallen behind and really want the blog to be organized by months so please bare with me while I catch up on June, July, and now August. In June we visited Sea World...
... We walked across the street to our neighbors birthday party that had a petting zoo! Marisa and Karina are animal lovers and were thrilled. Elena was much more interested in socializing.
...I was proud of myself for hosting two families. We each had 3 kids and they all fit on our table! The babies where in their high chairs.
...We attended part of a series of the Hartman "Concerts at the Park" by the Austin Symphony
....did a little reading
...had eyes checked
Met up with my family in San Antonio for lunch and window shopping
Karina napped while we shopped
Elena finished Dual language summer school
and with school finishing, Karina was finally able to sleep in. This is her one morning after I took her out of her crib to dress her. She rolled over as soon as I laid her on the changing table. She is clearly not a morning person. ;)
And finally, Omar and I enjoyed a night downtown after dropping off the girls with Omar's family to start our 10 year anniversary celebration trip. :) We are waiting for the bats here.

No comments: