Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ready for baby

I'm having my usual pregnancy insomnia tonight so rather than toss and turn in bed I decided to post a few pics. We've been quite busy.


Apparently my nesting instinct is early again and I've been busy getting everything ready for our baby. I'm 34 weeks now--the baby's room is ready, the clothes are washed folded and in the closet, the car seat is out of the box and ready (Omar's doing), and my bag is packed!! Although, it may seem ridiculously early to be ready now, I happened to get the nesting instinct with Elena at 35 weeks. A week later and a month too early I was induced so I guess you can never be too prepared or too prepared too early. In either case, it does make me feel at ease that mostly everything is set, and I can now focus on Elena's birthday party. Here's what I've been up to lately.

The bouncers are assembled and ready.
The cloth diapers for baby are washed and in the baskets
Clothing is washed and sorted
Reality sank in when Omar walked in from the garage carrying the infant carseat. Hmm...maybe I'm not ready afterall :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Now I know why I haven't seen you in a while! :) I'm so happy that everything is ready and waiting for baby G! :) I know you must feel relieved!