Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I am now at week 35 and I feel great. It's almost hard for me to believe I can feel this good because by this point with Elena I felt terrible and being that it was my first pregnancy, I believed it was normal to feel bad in the end. I am finally truly feeling positive about the outcome of this labor, and I am so thankful to God for good health this time. Below are the most current pictures except for the last two, those are of my pregnancy with Elena. Now don't laugh at the leotard; it was a suggestion from the popular book What to Expect When Your Expecting but apparently only I followed the suggestion because I don't know of anyone who has posed in a leotard. Anyway, I decided to do the leotard again to show the comparison between the two pregnancies. I think they speak for themselves. Don't you think?
35 weeks
35 weeks
35 weeks35 weeks

35 weeks with Elena just 10 days before my induction

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Josie,
We've met at Joyful Hearts...I'm starting pregnancy week 31, what an inspiration you are. I only hope to get back some energy before too long!
Also, thanks for your pics on the carnival, we weren't sure they had much for our 3 yr old and 20 month old but it looks like they do. Plus, I was wondering if I could do anything with the kids, guess Daddy will get to have all the fun. God bless you on your last few weeks!

Rachel said...

I always meant to ask you where you got your leotard. ;) You look fabulous and you can see such a difference in your face (and swelling) this time around. You look wonderful! You don't seem to be carrying quite as differently as I first expected, so maybe I'll change my gender guess back to girl.

Tamara said...

Josie - you look beautiful! I too love the leotard! I'm glad that you are feeling energized!