Monday, November 5, 2007

At the carnival

We decided to try out the carnival with Elena. She loved the lights and asked to get on the rides. Once on them she was a bit apprehensive, but thankfully she liked it enough and didn't cry. And Daddy got to ride in the off the ground ones with her except for one. They wouldn't let me on :( not even on the carousel.
On the big rig
"All by myself on the flying elephant" She even raised her arms up mimicking the older kids
On the plane with daddy. Notice the same facial expression :)

On the carousel

2 comments:

Julia said...

There oughta be a law for how cute Elena is. It's unbearable. I love the same facial expression picture! And the baby sling! So sweet!

Tamara said...

I'm glad you posted this. We went to Macy's the other night and we drove around to the carnival. I thought Allison would be terrified to ride any of the rides, but after seeing this post I felt better. She rode on the train. She seemed to have fun, but when we were on our way home she said that the train was fun and scary!!! I thought that was funny because she didn't seem scared at all!