Saturday, November 10, 2007

Field trip

My good mom friends and I took the kids to the poultry farm for a little field trip. It reminded me of my field trips with my kindergartners. I forget how much of a learning experience any event or outing can be for a child. They really had so much fun! Thanks for the tour Omar!!
Dean, Ellie, Allison, and Elena looking at baby chicks
Omar holding a hen for the kids to touch. Allison and Ellie were the brave ones to touch it.
Allison loved holding the chicks.
Dean very confidently asked Omar all the questions he had.
Ellie with her Mom, Melissa. Ellie wanted to know everything about chicks.

3 comments:

Megan said...

We had SUCH a good time! Thanks so much, Josie and Omar for taking us out there!!

Julia said...

I hope we can do this again! :)

Tamara said...

We had so much fun. Thank you for thinking of this and inviting us along. Allison and I still talk about it.